Clean and Dry bowling shoes help avoid serious accidents during bowling. Keep your bowling shoes dry and dirt free with our bowling shoe covers: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShoeCoversCo
These custom bowling shoe covers are made up of the finest quality material and are reusable. Bowling Shoe Covers are used to protect your bowling shoes from the mud and dirt when walking outside of the bowling alley. These custom bowling shoe covers are easy to put on / take off and have elastic tops for a secure fit. These can be worn inside or outside the bowling alley. Whether protecting your soles from the wet weather or preparing for your match, these reusable shoe covers are a must have. It is the best way to keep your shoes clean for bowling. Bowling Shoe covers are a basic item any bowler should have. Don’t waste your money on disposable shoe covers … buy our reusable shoe covers here.
Reasons to have a pair of Bowling Shoe Covers?
Bowlers always ignore the strategic use of bowling shoe covers and seem unaware about how bowling shoe covers will help bowlers perform better. Gum, water, soda, and ketchup,…all these items are found on the floor of a bowling alley. These things can stick to your shoes and may cause injury while bowling. This is not only embarrassing, but it’s extremely painful also.
Have you ever walked into a bowling center while it was snowing or raining outside? There’s usually a sign at the door asking you to remove your shoes right there. Moisture can get on the bottom of shoes, causing people to stick and fall on their faces.
Above are the main reasons why should we wear bowling shoe covers every time when we bowl. Custom bowling shoe covers come in a wide variety of colors and sizes to ensure that anyone can keep the safety of himself/herself.
The Importance of a Good Pair Of Bowling Shoe Covers
The importance of a good pair of bowling shoe covers cannot be understated. Today most people who shop shoe covers for bowling are very conscious about the best designs, styles, multiple colors, logos, comfort, stability and good prices. You must be aware of the importance of a pair of good bowling shoe covers and how getting good shoe covers can affect your performance in a positive manner. When bowlers and coaches talk about the importance of having the “right equipment” more often than not the discussion is around the bowling ball. Here we look at very important, but often overlooked subject of selecting the perfect shoe covers for bowling; a critical element to improving your game and your consistency.
If you are looking to purchase shoe covers for bowling, take your time and try on a variety of styles to ensure it is the right one for you. First and foremost, bowling shoe covers must be worn to protect the approaches from the damage of your shoes and of course to prevent injury by allowing the bowler to slide as they deliver the ball. There are a variety of different shoe covers in the market ranging from your simple disposable shoe cover right through to your high-performance shoe cover. Like most things, the price varies considerably dependent on the quality and number of features of the shoe cover. The major benefit to owning your own reusable shoe cover is comfort, consistency, and savings. When purchasing your own shoe covers you are more likely to purchase those that best fit your shoes and provide you with the most comfort and support. Custom shoe covers can be personalized according to your choice. Our bowling shoe covers protect the soles of your bowling shoes from moisture, gum, and food. Dry and clean bowling shoes help you to avoid serious accidents when in the lane. Keep your bowling shoes dry, dirt free with our bowling shoe covers… plus just toss ours in the wash for REUSE FOR YEARS! Our custom bowling shoe covers are made up of the finest quality polyester tops, elastic band rim and grippy base. They are made for extra strength and durability. Each pair is fully lined and double stitched!
Things to consider while purchasing Bowling Shoe Covers
If you are going to purchase bowling shoes then you should be aware of everything you need to know about the best bowling shoe covers. Your little mistake while buying shoe covers may result in a big injury. There are many things you should consider before buying bowling shoe covers.
- The Soles – In bowling, the sliding shoe features of a sole is must, that will allow the bowler easily slide during their delivery. Our covers PROTECT your bowling shoe soles!
- The Right Fit – Shoe covers that are too large will increase the risk of accidents and definitely make an effect on your performance.
- Quality to Consider- The quality of shoe covers plays an important role. A good quality show cover creates comfort, balance and thereby improves your performance.
- Your Style – Know the styles and types of shoe covers that suit your shoe the most. Always go for the ones that offer you more comfort and fit.
- The First Trial – If you are shopping for a new brand that you haven’t tried yet, first invest in a single pair and test it for size, quality, and comfort. Once you’re satisfied with the brand’s quality then you can buy more.
- Secure Payment – If you are buying online, make sure that the website offers a secure payment gateway.
- Review & Ratings: Check out the customer reviews and ratings. That will help you to decide whether to buy the shoe cover or not. Our shoe covers are 5 STARS on Amazon.com!
Guidelines to make your bowling experience more pleasurable
- Soaked shoes are a safety exposure, so check your bowling shoe covers before walking onto the bowling lanes.
- WASH your Bowling Shoe Covers, if you have oil or other garbage on them. Step off the approach and bowler’s region to avoid tracking wetness or fragments into the bowler’s spot.
- Make sure to wear bowling shoes when bowling. Devoid of them, you are at risk for falling down. When leaving the bowler’s region cover your shoes with defensive bowling shoe covers. Also, if using these covers, remove them when returning to the bowler’s area.
- Check your bowling shoes cover size so you can walk in them comfortably. Most ordinary troubles people face when using shoe covers is wearing a pair that’s either too large, too tiny or just doesn’t shape as per your foot shape. Our shoe covers are BUILT around bowling shoes!